Expert and Sympathetic Legal Advice at a Fixed Price
Family breakdown is rarely straightforward and often highly emotional. There are a lot of issues that need to be dealt with, including care arrangements for children and separation of finances, at a time when emotions are raw and relationships strained.
We understand what you are going through and are here to help. We acknowledge however that it can be an expensive process. You will have heard the horror stories of divorce costing thousands of pounds. We want to ensure that does not happen to you. We understand that our clients like to know exactly how much things will cost before they proceed. This is especially true in divorce cases which are likely to be stressful enough without the additional worry of legal costs. We are therefore pleased to offer a range of fixed fee services.
Fixed Fee Divorce
We will guide you through the divorce process and prepare all documents required to obtain a final Decree Absolute, for a fixed fee of £600 excluding VAT and Court fees (currently £550).
The following work is not covered in the fixed fee:
- Work arising if the Petition is defended or has to be changed once it has been issued by the Court
- Cost of obtaining a replacement Marriage Certificate if you have lost the original
- Advice regarding financial issues
- Advice regarding children
Fixed Fee Financial Application
Sorting out your finances upon divorce can be costly and may require an application to the Court. To help you budget and decide how you wish to deal with your claims we offer various packages to meet different needs and a flexible payment plan.
Please ask for details and we will discuss with you the best option to meet your particular needs.
Fixed Fee Consultation
We offer a fixed fee consultation for £125 plus VAT for those times when you need one-off advice on an issue without needing us to take further action.
Free Initial Consultation
FREE consultations may be available in some cases. Please ask for details.
Trusted Advice and Guidance
Members of our Family Law Team are located at each of the firm’s offices at Wisbech, King’s Lynn, Downham Market, March and Ely. Many of our Lawyers are members of Resolution and are committed to taking a non-confrontational, constructive, sensitive and cost effective approach to Family Law. We aim to avoid the need for Court proceedings wherever possible.
We offer expert and comprehensive legal advice and support, a sympathetic ear and peace of mind during what is a very difficult and emotional time.
In addition to our fixed fee services we offer advice and assistance on all aspects of Family Law including:
- Divorce and separation
- Financial and property claims
- Children matters
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Living Together/cohabitation Agreements
- Civil Partnerships
- Disputes between unmarried partners
- Name changes
- Collaborative Law
Why Choose Us?
- Direct access to your own dedicated lawyer
- Fixed fee initial consultation
- Full range of legal services
- Clear prices & no hidden costs
Read our Other Services Leaflets Here
Fraser Dawbarns offers a wide range of services to our clients, a selection of which are detailed in the leaflets below. Hard copies are available from the reception of each of our offices. If you would like to find out more about our legal services and how we can help you, please browse the leaflets below.
- Administration of Estates
- Advice for the Elderly
- Building Disputes
- Buying or Selling an Established Business
- Buying, Selling and Remortgaging
- Employment Law for Employers
- Employment Law for Employees
- Fixed Fee Divorce
- Land Registration
- Leasing Land and Commercial Property
- Legal Disputes
- Living Together (Cohabitation) Agreements
- Making A Will
- Personal Injury Claims
- Powers of Attorney
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Setting Up a Business
- Terms and Conditions of Business
- Welcome to Fraser Dawbarns