Expert and sympathetic legal advice at a fixed price
Relationship breakdown is an upsetting, emotional and stressful time. Unfortunately, it is something many of us will go through.
We are here to listen, to discuss your options with you and to assist you in reaching a fair solution to any issues that arise involving children, property or money. We always aim to do this with the minimum of acrimony.
Our fixed Fee Service
We understand that our clients like to know exactly how much things will cost before they proceed. This is especially true in divorce cases which are likely to be stressful enough without the additional worry of legal costs.
To help our clients, we are pleased to offer a fixed-fee divorce package for £600 excluding VAT and Court fees (currently £550).
Included in the fixed fee is:
- An initial consultation with one of our specialist family lawyers who will be dedicated to your case
- Advice on your legal rights and your options
- Preparation of all the required papers and applications
- Correspondence and negotiation with your ex-spouse or civil partner, his/her solicitor and the Court
- Reporting to you and providing telephone support throughout the process
The following work is not covered in the fixed fee:
- Work arising if the petition is defended or has to be changed once it has been issued by the Court
- Cost of obtaining a replacement marriage certificate if you have lost the original
- Advice regarding financial issues
- Advice regarding children
- Complex issues arising during the course of your matter which require additional work
Trusted advice and Guidance
Fraser Dawbarns is one of the largest and most well-established firms in the region. Members of our Family Law team are located at each of the firm’s offices at Wisbech, King’s Lynn, Downham Market, March and Ely.
We offer our clients the expert and comprehensive legal advice that they are entitled to expect. We also provide our clients with support, a sympathetic ear and peace of mind during what is a very difficult and emotional time.
What our Clients Say
“I am writing to thank you and your entire team for handling my case; I have received a better result than I could have dreamed of.” Mr A, North Cambs
“I found the team very friendly and easy to talk to. The service was quick, efficient and exactly what I expected – excellent.” Mrs B, West Norfolk
Free Initial Consultation
FREE consultations may be available in some cases. This gives us a chance to discuss your case and provide an estimate of the costs involved. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you through this difficult period.
Why Choose Us?
- Direct access to your own dedicated lawyer
- Fixed fee initial consultation
- Full range of legal services
- Clear prices & no hidden costs
Read our Other Services Leaflets Here
Fraser Dawbarns offers a wide range of services to our clients, a selection of which are detailed in the leaflets below. Hard copies are available from the reception of each of our offices. If you would like to find out more about our legal services and how we can help you, please browse the leaflets below.
- Administration of Estates
- Advice for the Elderly
- Building Disputes
- Buying or Selling an Established Business
- Buying, Selling and Remortgaging
- Employment Law for Employers
- Employment Law for Employees
- Family Matters
- Land Registration
- Leasing Land and Commercial Property
- Legal Disputes
- Living Together (Cohabitation) Agreements
- Making A Will
- Personal Injury Claims
- Powers of Attorney
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Setting Up a Business
- Terms and Conditions of Business
- Welcome to Fraser Dawbarns