Understanding your rights
The Employment Law team at Fraser Dawbarns is firmly established as a leading specialist in this fast-moving and complex area of law.
We understand workplaces and we know what your job means to you and your family. Many of our clients have invested a lot of time and effort in their chosen career. Disputes at work can be very stressful and can have a serious impact on your life, both professionally and personally. When it goes wrong, there is often a lot at stake.
What Can We Help You With?
Our clients come to us with a wide range of employment issues, from simple unpaid wages claims to complex unfair dismissal and discrimination claims. We routinely deal with issues such as:
- Changes to contracts of employment
- Claims related to unpaid wages, holidays, bonus payments, pensions, family leave and flexible working
- Grievances and Disciplinary procedures
- Settlement Agreements and negotiated departures
- Bullying and Harassment claims
- Health & Safety at work
- Redundancies, workplace restructuring and business transfers (TUPE)
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Employment Tribunal claims and representation
We always aim to resolve employment disputes as quickly and on the best terms possible. We have negotiated large compensation payments for many of our clients and will aim to do the same for you. If your dispute cannot be resolved, you may decide to bring a claim in the Employment Tribunal.
Our employment lawyers can help you bring your own claim by providing advice on an “as needed” basis. Alternatively, we can provide a comprehensive service, covering everything from drafting your claim form to acting as your advocate at the final hearing.
Costs And Funding Options
Legal costs are a major worry for employees, especially for those who find themselves recently out of work. We understand those worries and to help our clients we have developed a number of payment options depending on the type of service required.
For general employment matters where one off advice is required, we offer a fixed fee consultation for £100 (plus VAT). For more complex matters where ongoing advice is likely to be needed, such as dismissals and discrimination claims, we offer a free initial meeting which can be held over the phone or in person.
We will offer preliminary advice and will discuss with you the ways in which you can fund your claim, including legal expenses insurance, union funding, hourly rates, fixed fee or a No-Win-No-Fee arrangement. Give us a call or email us to see what we can do for you on a no obligation basis.
Why Choose Us?
- Direct access to your own dedicated lawyer
- Fixed fee initial consultation
- Full range of legal services
- Clear prices & no hidden costs
Read our Other Services Leaflets Here
Fraser Dawbarns offers a wide range of services to our clients, a selection of which are detailed in the leaflets below. Hard copies are available from the reception of each of our offices. If you would like to find out more about our legal services and how we can help you, please browse the leaflets below.
- Administration of Estates
- Advice for the Elderly
- Building Disputes
- Buying or Selling an Established Business
- Buying, Selling and Remortgaging
- Employment Law for Employers
- Family Matters
- Fixed Fee Divorce
- Land Registration
- Leasing Land and Commercial Property
- Legal Disputes
- Living Together (Cohabitation) Agreements
- Making A Will
- Personal Injury Claims
- Powers of Attorney
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Setting Up a Business
- Terms and Conditions of Business
- Welcome to Fraser Dawbarns