Planning and Development
Our expert team of commercial property lawyers are able to guide you through all aspects of a development project, from the initial acquisition of the land throughout the planning process to the eventual disposal of the completed development. We work alongside your other professional advisors including architects, surveyors, accountants and agents to ensure that any transaction will proceed smoothly, and in accordance with your expectations.
We can assist you throughout the development process or in any individual aspects of the development including:-
- Land acquisition (including options to purchase additional land)
- Joint venture or collaboration agreements
- Advice on planning, environmental or taxation issues
- Statutory agreements with Local Authorities (s106)
- Highways and other infrastructure agreements
- Construction documentation and build agreements
- Site assembly, layout and Land Registry matters
- Plot sales or the letting of completed units
- Setting up estate management companies
If you are planning a development project or have any concerns regarding a planning issue, why not contact a member of our team to discuss how we can help you.