Disposals, Acquisitions And Restructuring
Our experienced team of Commercial lawyers has a long track record of helping businesses with all aspects of the disposals, acquisitions and restructuring of businesses, ranging from multi-million pound companies to local shops.
We can advise and provide practical support to our clients on all aspects of acquisitions, disposals and restructuring including:
- Buying and selling a business
- Negotiation of the Heads of Terms
- Dealing with Due Diligence Enquiries
- Disclosure Letters
- Tax Covenants
- Price adjustment mechanisms including earn-outs and retention
- Restrictions to protect the value of a transferring business
- Managing the completion process as well as approvals, timing and finance
- Post completion matters such as stamp duty, announcements, updating of Company’s books, statutory records and filings with Companies House
- Raising new finance and improving efficiency of existing funding arrangements
- Tax efficient restructuring and schemes including Share Buy Backs, Demergers and related changes to the business structure.
We have an efficient, clear, practical and commercially focused approach to problem solving.
If you need advice on any aspect of buying, selling or restructuring a business, please contact a member of our Commercial Department to discuss further.