Civil Partnerships

If your relationship breaks down and you seek to dissolve your relationship, you will need to file a Petition giving the reason for the breakdown in just the same way as divorcing couples.

We understand what an upsetting, emotional and stressful time this can be, and have a specialist team to help you get through it all. Our aim is to do this with the minimum of acrimony.

We will advise and assist you in reaching a fair solution to any issues involving children, property and money that arise during proceedings.

Please refer to our information on divorce.