The nature of our location and client base means that we have extensive experience in disputes concerning farming, agriculture, and food processing. There are many different types of dispute and different ways to resolve them. Generally, the sooner you start to look for a solution, the more quickly a matter is likely to be resolved and the more straightforward it will be. Our dispute resolution lawyers work in close conjunction with all practice areas and have an in-depth understanding of the commercial drivers of clients who run businesses in the ‘field to fork’ sector.
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Disputes concerning land and boundaries.
- Disputes concerning renewables.
- Nuisance issues, including pollution, noise, and anti-social behaviour.
- Contamination disputes.
- Insurance coverage disputes.
- Contractual disputes, including those concerning machinery and hire-purchase agreements.
- Agricultural tenancy issues.
- Professional Negligence Claims – to include those against solicitors and accountants.
- Injunctions – to include those concerning rights of way and interference with property rights.
- Debt claims.
Recent work highlights include:
Fraser Dawbarns can help you with a wide range of issues that agricultural landlords and tenants are likely to face. Contact the Agricultural team at Fraser Dawbarns for help with the following issues.
- Acting for a large food processing client in a coverage dispute with their insurer.
- Acting for a client in the renewables sector concerning alleged breaches of a facility agreement.
- Defending claims in the First Tier Tribunal brought against a local landowner concerning the extent of common land and the rights pertaining to that land.
- Acting for a client in an ongoing dispute with nuisance neighbours and management of protestors.
- Acting for a client in a dispute concerning a hire purchase agreement and faulty machinery.
- Managing multiple debt claims for a client in the food processing industry.
- Obtaining injunctive relief concerning obstructions made to a right of way.
- Acting for a client in a dispute concerning a “ransom strip” over a piece of land.
Karen processed my transfer of equity. She was absolutely wonderful. She went above and beyond to make sure i had all of the information I asked for. I cannot thank her enough.Client - Ely Office
Why Choose Fraser Dawbarns to Help You?
An Experienced Agricultural Team
The services of a good agricultural land lawyer and a good agent cannot be overstated. At Fraser Dawbarns LLP, we have a dedicated Agriculture Team with a wealth of knowledge, who can help you avoid some of the pitfalls.
Years of experience working with the agriculture sector has put us in a strong position to help you with a wide range of legal issues relating to farming and agriculture. If you would like more information on how we can help you, your family and your farm, please contact a member of the Agriculture Team today.
Direct Access To Your Solicitor
Our Agriculture Team develops a good understanding of our client’s businesses and form close working relationships with our business clients. Clients who wish to arrange an appointment with our commercial solicitors can do so easily, visiting us at any of our offices across East Cambridgeshire and West Norfolk. We can also visit you at your business if you prefer.
At Fraser Dawbarns, we recognise that there is no ‘one size fits all’. With our flexible pricing options, we give our clients the choice of different pricing options. You can choose whether you would like us to undertake your work on a fixed fee basis or at an hourly rate, selecting the pricing option that best suits your needs.
No Hidden Charges
Clients opting for our fixed fee service, will know how much they will pay for the matter before we start work. Clients who prefer to be billed at an hourly rate will also be given a realistic range of costs before we begin. Transparency and trustworthiness are important to us and we will never surprise you with hidden charges that were not explained to you at the outset.
Contact Us Today
Our team will help you from the beginning of your case to the end, giving you total peace of mind. If you would like friendly, client focused advice on a wide range of legal issues, get in touch and see how we can help you.
Call or email us today and find out how we can make your life easier.