Are you a Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive looking for your next role? We have an exciting opportunity within our Private Client department, based at any of our five offices (Wisbech, King’s Lynn, March, Ely, Downham Market)
As part of this role, you will:
- Support clients from the local community prepare Wills to protect their assets and long-term wishes.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and their families; providing supportive, empathetic and exemplary client care.
- Prepare and register all types of Power of Attorney
- Submit applications to the Court of Protection.
- Support individuals to fulfill their obligations as a Personal Representative by providing advice and delivering our services for all matters relating to the Administration of Estates.
- Attend networking and business development opportunities to continue to develop Private Client and the wider firm.
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Health cash plan and counselling access (where the benefits increase with length of service)
- Staff events
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Discounted legal fees for you and your family
- Community minded firm; regular charity support and involvement with community events
- Bonus opportunities
- Professional development and career progression
- Long service gifts
- Leave for wedding/house move
If you’d like to discuss details of this role or any further information, you can contact us on email@example.com or via 01945 461456.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further insight into what working life is like for our team, please visit our staff testimonials page – https://fraser-dawbarns.onyx-sites.io/careers/staff-testimonials/
Recommended By The Legal 500 Directory*
*We are recommended for the following practice areas: Corporate and Commercial, Debt Recovery, Employment, Personal Injury: Claimant, Agriculture and Estates, Contentious Trusts and Probate, Family, Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate & Commercial Property.ServicesContact