We are looking for a candidate who is focused on delivering exceptional client care, is self-motivated and has a meticulous approach to their work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting a busy fee earner and department and managing their own caseload under supervision.
As part of this role, you will:
- Liaise with clients and colleagues
- Preparation of straight forward Wills and summary explanation
- Administration of simple Estates
- General correspondence with the Court of Protection, Office of the Public Guardian, HMRC and HMCTS
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney and other Powers of Attorney as may be required
- Completing Deputyship applications
- Conduct research and write reports
- Assisting with the administration of Trusts
- Assisting with the Trust Registration Service
- Effectively update the Firm’s case management system
- File administration
- Continuously review ways of working to ensure efficiency and contribute to the Firm’s continuous development
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Health cash plan and counselling access (where the benefits increase with length of service)
- Staff events
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Discounted legal fees for you and your family
- Community minded firm; regular charity support and involvement with community events
- Bonus opportunities
- Professional development and career progression
- Long service gifts
- Leave for wedding/house move
If you’d like to discuss details of this role or any further information, you can contact us on email@example.com or via 01945 461456.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further insight into what working life is like for our team, please visit our staff testimonials page – https://fraser-dawbarns.onyx-sites.io/careers/staff-testimonials/
Recommended By The Legal 500 Directory*
*We are recommended for the following practice areas: Corporate and Commercial, Debt Recovery, Employment, Personal Injury: Claimant, Agriculture and Estates, Contentious Trusts and Probate, Family, Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate & Commercial Property.ServicesContact