Applications are encourage from experienced Legal Secretaries to join our friendly team at Fraser Dawbarns LLP.
As a Legal Secretary your duties will include:
- Client liaison
- File management
- Typing up of legal documents and letter writing
- Diary management
- Some basic paralegal duties
Skills and required experience:
Our positions would suit an experienced legal secretary who enjoys keeping busy and working in a friendly environment.
- Minimum of 1 years proven legal experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be capable of carrying out tasks with minimal supervision
- Positive approach to work
- Excellent audio and IT skills with a minimum typing speed of 60/70wpm
- Experience of using Case Management Systems would be an advantage but is by no means essential
We will accept applications on a full time or part time/flexible basis.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Health cash plan and counselling access (where the benefits increase with length of service)
- Free flu jab
- Staff events
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Discounted legal fees for you and your family
- Community minded firm; regular charity support and involvement with community events
- Bonus opportunities
- Professional development and career progression
- Long service gifts
- Leave for wedding/house move
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For further insight into what working life is like for our team, please visit our staff testimonials page.
Recommended By The Legal 500 Directory*
*We are recommended for the following practice areas: Corporate and Commercial, Debt Recovery, Employment, Personal Injury: Claimant, Agriculture and Estates, Contentious Trusts and Probate, Family, Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate & Commercial Property.ServicesContact