We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and professional PA/Senior Administration Assistant to join our friendly team at Fraser Dawbarns.
The main purpose of this role is to provide pro-active and comprehensive executive PA support to the Firm’s Practice & Finance Director and the HR Director. This is a unique role where no day is the same. If you enjoy the responsibility of managing a varied workload, juggling multiple priorities, and providing first class support, this is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills and be part of a team that prides itself on delivering high standards.
- PA support to two busy Directors
- System management, maintaining finance and HR databases
- Project support and research
- Updating of statistics and reports monthly
- Processing of starters/Leavers
- Recruitment administration
- Absence/holiday management.
- Preparing employee letters and Contracts of Employment.
- Administration of payroll reports including helping to resolve payroll queries.
Skills and Required Experience
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience supporting Senior Management in a fast-paced environment. You will be proactive and pragmatic and will be able to juggle multiple priorities and adapt to last minute changes.
Previous experience of working within a finance or HR background would be advantageous.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and personable with a positive approach
- Ability to adapt to frequent change within a high-pressured environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to tasks
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
You must be willing to travel regularly to our 5 offices across Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to
Recommended By The Legal 500 Directory*
*We are recommended for the following practice areas: Corporate and Commercial, Debt Recovery, Employment, Personal Injury: Claimant, Agriculture and Estates, Contentious Trusts and Probate, Family, Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate & Commercial Property.ServicesContact