An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our friendly team at Fraser Dawbarns LLP. We have opportunities in our Commercial Property and Residential Conveyancing departments.
As a Legal Secretary your duties will include:
- Client liaison
- File management
- Typing up of legal documents and letter writing
- Diary management
- Some basic paralegal duties
Skills and required experience:
This position would suit an experienced legal secretary who enjoys keeping busy and working in a friendly environment.
- Minimum of 1 years proven legal experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be capable of carrying out tasks with minimal supervision
- Positive approach to work
- Excellent audio and IT skills with a minimum typing speed of 60/70wpm
- Experience of using Case Management Systems would be an advantage but is by no means essential
These are permanent roles and we will accept applications on a full time or part time/flexible basis.
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), flexible and remote working opportunities, free parking, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a medical cash back scheme.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to
Recommended By The Legal 500 Directory*
*We are recommended for the following practice areas: Corporate and Commercial, Debt Recovery, Employment, Personal Injury: Claimant, Agriculture and Estates, Contentious Trusts and Probate, Family, Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate & Commercial Property.ServicesContact