An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Commercial team at Fraser Dawbarns LLP in Wisbech.
As a Legal Secretary your duties will include:
- Client liaison
- File management
- Typing up of legal documents and letter writing
- Diary management
- Administration tasks for the office
This position would suit an experienced Legal Secretary who enjoys keeping busy and working in a friendly environment.
- Minimum of 1 years proven legal experience or in a professional service setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be capable of carrying out tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Experience of using Case Management Systems would be an advantage but is by no means essential
- Experience of working within a Commercial department (desirable)
This is a permanent, full-time role based in the Wisbech office.
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Health cash plan and counselling access (where the benefits increase with length of service)
- Staff events
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Discounted legal fees for you and your family
- Community minded firm; regular charity support and involvement with community events
- Bonus opportunities
- Professional development and career progression
- Long service gifts
- Leave for wedding/house move
If you’d like to discuss details of this role for any further information, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or via 01945 461456.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
For further insight into what working life is like for our team, please visit our staff testimonials page – https://fraser-dawbarns.onyx-sites.io/careers/staff-testimonials/
Recommended By The Legal 500 Directory*
*We are recommended for the following practice areas: Corporate and Commercial, Debt Recovery, Employment, Personal Injury: Claimant, Agriculture and Estates, Contentious Trusts and Probate, Family, Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate & Commercial Property.ServicesContact