Commercial Paralegal – Wisbech
We are looking for a full time, permanent Paralegal or Legal Executive for our Wisbech office.
The candidate will be expected to evidence working knowledge of Commercial Property.
Required Skills & Experience / Responsibilities:
- You must have some basic commercial property experience in a working environment.
- You will be responsible for managing a varied caseload of all commercial property matters including commercial leases, landlord and tenant matters and property development acquisitions.
- Excellent client care skills and team working skills are essential, together with excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and initiative.
- The ability to check, draft and produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with drive and ambition, who would like the opportunity to continue and develop a long term career.
Fraser Dawbarns LLP is a forward thinking legal practice, and welcomes applications from legal professionals looking for new careers who believe they can contribute to the future of the firm.
We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience), flexible working options and benefits including pension scheme, medical cash back scheme, holiday from 25 days and childcare vouchers.