Commercial Leases can involve a variety of issues resulting in property litigation with which you may need help.
Our experienced team will be able to help you in all aspects of the Landlord & Tenant relationship including:-
- Renewal of business leases including applications which are both opposed and unopposed and conducting litigation under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Review of rent.
- Service charge issues.
- Withholding of consent to assignments, under-lettings and sub-tenancies.
- Claims for dilapidations.
- Claims for compensation on termination of a Tenancy.
- Rent arrears and Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery.
- Forfeiture and recovery of possession of business premises.
If you would like further advice, please do not hesitate to contact our team.