Company Legal Services
Our specialist Commercial lawyers have a successful track record of acting for all types of companies, including private companies limited by shares, public limited companies (PLCs) and companies limited by guarantee (including charities). Our Commercial Team meet the legal needs of expanding businesses with clear and prompt advice. We find solutions and add value to businesses and can advise on all matters relating to company legal services.
Our lawyers can provide advice on and practical support with:
- Company Formation
- Director’s Duties and Compliance
- Maintaining and updating company’s books and records
- Filing with Companies House
- Set up of PSC Registers and updating provisions
- Recording board minutes
- Directors’ and Shareholders’ rights
- Preparing shareholders resolutions, removal and appointments of Directors and Secretary.
If you need support administering your company or have a legal issue relating to a company, do not hesitate to contact one of our commercial team to discuss how we might help.