Fraser Dawbarns LLP is a forward thinking legal practice, and welcomes applications from legal professionals and support staff who believe they can contribute to the future of the firm.
We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience/ability) and benefits including pension scheme, medical cash back scheme, holiday from 25 days (pro-rata), cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
Current Vacancies at Fraser Dawbarns
Residential Conveyancer – Downham Market Office
Fraser Dawbarns is looking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join our Downham Market team.
The candidate will be expected to have knowledge and experience dealing with Residential Conveyancing matters such as sales, purchases to remortgages and shared ownership matters.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 years experience handling all types of conveyancing matters
- Experience handling a high caseload
- Manage a high caseload of freehold and leasehold transaction including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
Paralegal – Residential Conveyancing – Downham Market
We have an opening for a paralegal in our Residential Conveyancing team at Downham Market. We require you to have a degree in legal studies and to be able to assist the team with the below:
- Handling client caseloads
- Filing case files
- Researching cases and legal information
- Drafting documents and letters
For any of the above positions, we are looking for candidates who are:
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Actively seek additional responsibilities
- Remain calm under pressure
- Show willingness to learn and to recognise limits of ability and when to seek advice
- A team player
- The ability to check, draft and produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties.
Commercial Lawyers 2/3 Years PQE – King’s Lynn & Wisbech offices
We are seeking two experienced Commercial Lawyers to join our teams in King’s Lynn and Wisbech.
The roles are varied, reflecting the breadth of commercial work handled by Fraser Dawbarns, and the candidates will be expected to have knowledge and experience in several of the following areas:
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Development
- Landlord and Tenant (Commercial)
- Agricultural Law
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Employment Law (for employers)
- Commercial Contracts
Purpose of job
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the growing commercial real estate and corporate team at Fraser Dawbarns LLP, which has expanded from 4 to 11 fee earners in the last 4 years. A successful team in a growing firm which enjoys an excellent reputation in the region, and a tier one ranking in the Legal 500 for Commercial Real Estate and Corporate elsewhere in East Anglia. Fraser Dawbarns is the preeminent law firm in North Cambridgeshire and West Norfolk, and we are looking for an individual to help drive forward the firm’s ambitious expansion plans for serving local business with regional flare.
An ambitious solicitor (or legal executive) with 1-3 years’ experience gained within a well known regional firm with overall commercial experience.
You may already be an experienced property solicitor with a background in Commercial work, looking for a change or for your next challenge. You would be expected to play an active role in marketing and business development as well as providing a high level of service to clients.
Please apply via email or in writing, with a covering letter and CV to:
Fraser Dawbarns LLP
1-3 York Row