Fraser Dawbarns LLP is a forward thinking legal practice, and welcomes applications from legal professionals and support staff who believe they can contribute to the future of the firm.
We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience/ability) and benefits including pension scheme, medical cash back scheme, holiday from 25 days (pro-rata), cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
Current Vacancies at Fraser Dawbarns
Corporate Commercial1 x Commercial Property – 2/3 years PQE – Wisbech 1 x Corporate and Commercial Property – 5-10 years + PQE – King’s Lynn 1 x Commercial Property – 1 year PQE – King’s Lynn 1 x Commercial Property Paralegal – King’s Lynn/Ely
We are seeking experienced Commercial Lawyers to join our teams in King’s Lynn, Wisbech and Ely.
The roles are varied, reflecting the breadth of commercial work handled by Fraser Dawbarns, and the candidates will be expected to have knowledge and experience in several of the following areas:
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Development
- Landlord and Tenant (Commercial)
- Agricultural Law
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Employment Law (for employers)
- Commercial Contracts
Purpose of job
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual(s) to join the growing commercial real estate and corporate team at Fraser Dawbarns LLP, which has expanded from 4 to 11 fee earners in the last 4 years. A successful team in a growing firm which enjoys an excellent reputation in the region, and a tier one ranking in the Legal 500 for Commercial Real Estate and Corporate elsewhere in East Anglia. Fraser Dawbarns is the pre-eminent law firm in North Cambridgeshire and West Norfolk, and we are looking for an individual to help drive forward the firm’s ambitious expansion plans for serving local business with regional flare.
An ambitious solicitor (or legal executive) with a background in Commercial work, looking for a change or for your next challenge. You would be expected to play an active role in marketing and business development as well as providing a high level of service to clients.
Legal Cashier – Wisbech Office
We are looking for a legal cashier to join our busy but friendly accounts team in our Wisbech office.
Required Skills & Experience/Responsibilities
- Billing clients
- Paying invoices
- Inter account transfers
- Bank reconciliations
- Data entry
- Filing and producing financial reports for management
- Other adhoc duties as required by the senior cashiers
Desirable Candidate Qualities:
- Good attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Self motivated
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An understanding of legal terminology
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some accounts knowledge starting their career as a legal cashier or for someone with 2/3 years experience looking for a new challenge. In-house training will be provided. Hours can be flexible to suit.
Legal Secretary F/T or P/T – King’s Lynn Office
We are seeking a Legal Secretary to work in our King’s Lynn office.
To apply for this position, you must be able to use initiative, pay attention to detail and be able to prioritise. You must be organised with the ability to multi-task your workload.
To provide legal secretarial and administrative support to fee earners to assist them in providing a high quality, efficient, client focused legal service.
- Maintain confidentiality over all aspects of work being undertaken.
- Assist the team with adhering to firm-wide procedures.
- Organising fee earner diaries, both manually and electronically (where applicable).
- Manage client data and client files in accordance with all policies and procedures, ensuring continued compliance with Solicitors Code of Conduct/SRA Handbook to include setting up and maintaining files in an efficient manner.
- Ensuring files are appropriately named and categorised, up to date, in chronological order and tidy in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the Administration functions within the firm in providing support to the fee- earners (e.g. facilities, HR, Marketing, Accounts, IT)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a legal secretary
- Audio and IT skills with a minimum typing speed of 70 wpm
- An understanding of Case Management Software
Salaries are competitive and based on experience.
Please apply via email or in writing, with a covering letter and CV to:
Fraser Dawbarns LLP
1-3 York Row