Fraser Dawbarns LLP is a forward thinking legal practice, and welcomes applications from legal professionals and support staff who believe they can contribute to the future of the firm.
We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience/ability) and benefits including pension scheme, medical cash back scheme, holiday from 25 days (pro-rata), cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
Current Vacancies at Fraser Dawbarns
Marketing and Practice Development Professional
We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic confident individual to join our growing management team to help us drive the firm forward, working closely with Heads of Department and the Management Executive in developing new and existing areas. Reporting to the Practice Director and covering all four offices, the role encompasses:
- Researching and targeting areas for business development and increasing and managing client database
- Managing all advertising including resourcing areas of new law
- Maintain and develop the firms intranet, website and social media platforms
- Researching and submitting Award Applications
- Event Management
- Artwork and copy for online and printed publications, marketing material and negotiating the same with suppliers
- Produce monthly marketing reports for management committee and managing the marketing budget
- Analysis of client feedback forms
- Problem-solving and organisational skills
- Creativity and design
- Strong sense of customer service, with effective verbal and communication skills (and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences)
- Computer literate in all major software programmes and experience with design packages/software is desirable
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
Private Client Legal Executive/Solicitor – Wisbech office
We are looking for a full time, permanent legal executive/solicitor with at least 2 years PQE for our busy Wisbech office.
Required Skills & Experience/Responsibilities
- Experienced in the preparation of Wills (including those setting up Life Interest Trusts and Discretionary Trusts)
- Understanding of all types of Powers of Attorney (Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney) and dealing with all matters relating to the same
- Dealing with Court of Protection work
- Dealing with all matters in relation to the Administration of Estates
Desirable Candidate qualities:
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Actively seek additional responsibilities
- Remain calm under pressure
- Show willingness to learn and to recognise limits of ability and when to seek advice
- A team player
- The ability to check, draft and produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with drive and ambition, who would like the opportunity to continue and develop a long term career.
Commercial Lawyers 2/3 Years PQE – King’s Lynn & Wisbech offices
We are seeking two experienced Commercial Lawyers to join our teams in King’s Lynn and Wisbech.
The roles are varied, reflecting the breadth of commercial work handled by Fraser Dawbarns, and the candidates will be expected to have knowledge and experience in several of the following areas:
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Development
- Landlord and Tenant (Commercial)
- Agricultural Law
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Employment Law (for employers)
- Commercial Contracts
Purpose of job
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the growing commercial real estate and corporate team at Fraser Dawbarns LLP, which has expanded from 4 to 11 fee earners in the last 4 years. A successful team in a growing firm which enjoys an excellent reputation in the region, and a tier one ranking in the Legal 500 for Commercial Real Estate and Corporate elsewhere in East Anglia. Fraser Dawbarns is the preeminent law firm in North Cambridgeshire and West Norfolk, and we are looking for an individual to help drive forward the firm’s ambitious expansion plans for serving local business with regional flare.
An ambitious solicitor (or legal executive) with 1-3 years’ experience gained within a well known regional firm with overall commercial experience.
You may already be an experienced property solicitor with a background in Commercial work, looking for a change or for your next challenge. You would be expected to play an active role in marketing and business development as well as providing a high level of service to clients.
Full-Time Conveyancing Legal Secretary – King’s Lynn Office
We are seeking an experienced conveyancing secretary/PA to join our friendly team.
- Minimum 2 years as a residential conveyancing secretary
- Audio and IT skills with a minimum typing speed of 65wpm
- A familiarity with all Land Registry, SDLT, common Landlord and Tenant forms, both online and using in-house software
- Full understanding of Case Management Software
This position would suit an experienced, organised senior legal secretary who enjoys keeping busy and carrying out tasks with little supervision.
Full-Time Trainee Legal Secretary – King’s Lynn Office
We are seeking a Trainee Legal Secretary to work initially in our King’s Lynn office.
To apply for this position, you must be able to use initiative, pay attention to detail and be able to prioritise. You must be organised with the ability to multitask your workload.
- To provide legal secretarial and administrative support to fee earners to assist them in providing a high quality, efficient, client focused legal service.
- Maintain confidentiality over all aspects of work being undertaken.
- Assist the team with adhering to firm-wide procedures.
- Organising fee earner diaries, both manually and electronically (where applicable).
Please apply via email or in writing, with a covering letter and CV to:
Fraser Dawbarns LLP
1-3 York Row