Fraser Dawbarns LLP is a forward thinking legal practice, and welcomes applications from legal professionals and support staff who believe they can contribute to the future of the firm.
We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience/ability) and benefits including pension scheme, medical cash back scheme, holiday from 25 days (pro-rata), cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
Current Vacancies at Fraser Dawbarns
Residential Conveyancer – Downham Market Office
Fraser Dawbarns is looking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join our Downham Market team.
The candidate will be expected to have knowledge and experience dealing with Residential Conveyancing matters such as sales, purchases to remortgages and shared ownership matters.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 years experience handling all types of conveyancing matters
- Experience handling a high caseload
- Manage a high caseload of freehold and leasehold transaction including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
Paralegal – Residential Conveyancing – Downham Market
We have an opening for a paralegal in our Residential Conveyancing team at Downham Market. We require you to have a degree in legal studies and to be able to assist the team with the below:
- Handling client caseloads
- Filing case files
- Researching cases and legal information
- Drafting documents and letters
For any of the above positions, we are looking for candidates who are:
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Actively seek additional responsibilities
- Remain calm under pressure
- Show willingness to learn and to recognise limits of ability and when to seek advice
- A team player
- The ability to check, draft and produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties.
Commercial Lawyers 2/3 Years PQE – King’s Lynn & Wisbech offices
We are seeking two experienced Commercial Lawyers to join our teams in King’s Lynn and Wisbech.
The roles are varied, reflecting the breadth of commercial work handled by Fraser Dawbarns, and the candidates will be expected to have knowledge and experience in several of the following areas:
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Development
- Landlord and Tenant (Commercial)
- Agricultural Law
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Employment Law (for employers)
- Commercial Contracts
Purpose of job
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the growing commercial real estate and corporate team at Fraser Dawbarns LLP, which has expanded from 4 to 11 fee earners in the last 4 years. A successful team in a growing firm which enjoys an excellent reputation in the region, and a tier one ranking in the Legal 500 for Commercial Real Estate and Corporate elsewhere in East Anglia. Fraser Dawbarns is the preeminent law firm in North Cambridgeshire and West Norfolk, and we are looking for an individual to help drive forward the firm’s ambitious expansion plans for serving local business with regional flare.
An ambitious solicitor (or legal executive) with 1-3 years’ experience gained within a well known regional firm with overall commercial experience.
You may already be an experienced property solicitor with a background in Commercial work, looking for a change or for your next challenge. You would be expected to play an active role in marketing and business development as well as providing a high level of service to clients.
Part-Time HR Manager
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a part-time HR Professional to manage the HR function for all of our offices, joining our friendly team, reporting primarily to the Practice Director. This is a new position that will require travelling to each of the four offices, and the ideal candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position, be methodical yet energetic and charismatic.
- Knowledge of Employment Law, Compensation and Wage Structure and Benefit Administration is essential.
- Performance Management
- Day to Day HR issues
- Succession Planning
- Appraisal Process
- Holidays and Sickness
- CIPD qualified ideally
Marketing and Practice Development Professional
We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic confident individual to join our growing management team to help us drive the firm forward, working closely with Heads of Department and the Management Executive in developing new and existing areas. Reporting to the Practice Director and covering all four offices, the role encompasses:
- Researching and targeting areas for business development and increasing and managing client database
- Managing all advertising including resourcing areas of new law
- Maintain and develop the firms intranet, website and social media platforms
- Researching and submitting Award Applications
- Event Management
- Artwork and copy for online and printed publications, marketing material and negotiating the same with suppliers
- Produce monthly marketing reports for management committee and managing the marketing budget
- Analysis of client feedback forms
- Problem-solving and organisational skills
- Creativity and design
- Strong sense of customer service, with effective verbal and communication skills (and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences)
- Computer literate in all major software programmes and experience with design packages/software is desirable
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please apply via email or in writing, with a covering letter and CV to:
Fraser Dawbarns LLP
1-3 York Row